- eats no more than 2,000 calories a day
- never eats any refined flour or sugar, including fruit juice.
- records anything he consumes to accurately track his caloric intake
- drinks a shitload of water
- think of food as fuel, not entertainment – CnP on actor Jason Statham’s approach to getting lean
“The diet was hard on some of the guys. I wasn’t allowing any more than 2000 calories per day when they were with us. This was the only job where I prescribed a strict Zone diet. We provided breakfast, lunch, two snacks and a takeaway dinner. They ate every 2-3 hours…training can only accomplish so much. Diet has the greatest effect on body composition and this turned out to be the most difficult aspect of the job to control. The guys who were too skinny were simply issued an extra dinner or breakfast. We tried to stick the calories in the 2000/day range.” – Gym Jones on cast nutrition for the 300 movies
*There will be NO Open Gym Tomorrow, Easter Sunday, April 19th
*Party Next Saturday, April 26th, 6pm – ?, at Rob’s House. Directions will be posted on the bulletin board. Pot Luck so bring a favorite food/drink if you want or just come over. Official announcement of inter-gym CrossFit Games Open winners(teams and individual boy/girl) will be conducted and spoils awarded.